Tuesday in The Garden Door
Door County Master Gardeners Association are pleased to announce that Tuesday in The Garden Door is returning. This series of 20 minute educational programs (three each evening) will be offered the second Tuesday of each month, June through September. Go to the Education webpage for more information.
Tuesday in The Garden Door is a free series of short programs provided in The Garden Door. Three 20-minute programs will be offered once a month on the second Tuesday of the month, starting in June. Watch this site for more information.
Programs for Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 6:00 pm (note the time change)
Featured speakers at the September Tuesday in The Garden Door
- Matt Stasiak, Superintendent of the Peninsular Agricultural Research Station, who will speak on the valuable research done at the Station.
- Wendy Woldt, Master Gardener Volunteer, who will take us on a tour of the Tunnel Garden in The Garden Door.
- Chriss Daubner, Master Gardener Volunteer, who will speak on creating, planting and maintaining container gardens.
Important Information for Those Attending Tuesday in The Garden Door Programs
- These programs are held in The Garden Door located on the grounds of the University of Wisconsin Peninsular Agricultural Research Station at 4312 North Highway 42, Sturgeon Bay.
- They will occur rain or shine. If it's raining, the programs will occur in the classroom on the research station grounds.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own chairs and to dress for the weather.
- The programs are offered outdoors in The Garden Door. The Garden has paved paths but the programs might involve some walking on uneven surfaces.
Things to know before you attend this year's Plant Sale
- The sale will happen rain or shine.
- It's suggested you arrive early, but no pre-sales will be allowed. The sale will begin promptly at 9:00 am.
- A limited supply of free coffee, donated by Door County Coffee, will be available to those waiting in line for the sale.
- Cash, checks and credit cards will be accepted.
- The sale occurs outdoors over paved and grassy areas. Terrain can be uneven. Parking is provided but does involve a walk from the parking area to the sale area.
- Pets are not allowed on the Research Station grounds or at the Plant Sale. We ask that you leave your pets at home.
For Door County Master Gardeners & Their Guests
- December: Annual Holiday Party (More details in the future)
For the General Public (Click on link for more information)