Tuesday in The Garden Door
Tuesday in The Garden Door is a free series of short programs provided in The Garden Door located on the grounds of the Peninsular Agricultural Research Station, 4312 N. Highway 42, Sturgeon Bay. Three 20-minute programs will be offered once a month on the second Tuesday of the month, starting in June. Watch this site for more information.
Programs for Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 7:00 pm
Featured speakers at July's Tuesday in The Garden Door
- Carrie Sherrill, a Master Gardener Volunteer, will speak on edible flowers.
- Karen Newbern, a Master Gardener Volunteer, employee of Door Landscape and previously a naturalist at Ridges Sanctuary, will speak on using native plants.
- Dan Waszak, a Master Gardener Volunteer, will speak on evolving garden design.
Important Information for Those Attending Tuesday in The Garden Door Programs
- These programs are held in The Garden Door located on the grounds of the University of Wisconsin Peninsular Agricultural Research Station at 4312 North Highway 42, Sturgeon Bay.
- They will occur rain or shine. If it's raining, the programs will occur in the classroom on the research station grounds.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own chairs and to dress for the weather.
- The programs are offered outdoors in The Garden Door. The Garden Door has paved paths but the programs might involve some walking on uneven surfaces.
2018 Gardening Educational Series
The Door County Master Gardener Association wishes to thank all those who attended our 2018 Gardening Educational Series. We hope that everyone came away with knowledge that will enhance their understanding of gardening and the role it plays in sustaining a greener environment. We invite you to attend programs offered during next year's educational series. Watch this website next fall for more information.
For more information related to previous year programs, go to our Educational Resources page.